Limited Liability for Internal Content
The contents of our pages have been created with meticulous attention to detail. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, completeness, or accuracy of any of the pages. As service providers, we are responsible for our own content on these pages under general laws, according to section 7, paragraph 1 of the TMG (Telemediengesetz – Tele Media Act by German law). But, following sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, we as service providers are not obliged to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. Upon becoming aware of a specific legal violation, we will promptly remove the relevant content. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed from the point at which the legal violation becomes known to us.
Limited Liability for Links
The responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies exclusively with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were identifiable to us at the time of linking. If any legal violation becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the corresponding link.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Any form of duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of utilization beyond the scope of copyright law requires the prior written consent of the author or authors in question. Downloads and copies of this page are permitted only for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. Particularly, third-party content is identified as such. If you become aware of a copyright violation, we request you to notify us. Upon becoming aware of legal violations, we will promptly remove the respective content.
We collect and process personal data only when you provide it to us, through registration, completion of forms, emails, inquiries, and requests, and similar situations in which you have chosen to give the information to us. The database and its contents remain at our company and stay with data processors or servers acting on our behalf and accountable to us. Your personal data will not be passed on by us or by our agents to third parties in any form whatsoever unless we have obtained your explicit consent or are legally obligated to do so.
We maintain control of and responsibility for the use of any personal data you disclose to us. Some of this data may be stored or processed on computers located in jurisdictions, such as the United States, whose data protection laws may differ from the jurisdiction in which you reside. In these cases, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to require the data processor in that country to maintain protections on the data equivalent to those that apply in the country in which you live.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to access, rectify, port, and erase your data, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your data. This includes:
- The right to be informed: Organizations must tell individuals what data is being collected, how it’s being used, how long it will be kept, and whether it will be shared with any third parties.
- The right of access: Individuals have the right to request a copy of the information that an organization holds on them.
- The right of rectification: This gives individuals the right to have personal data rectified if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure: This is also known as 'the right to be forgotten'. The principle allows individuals to ask an organization to delete or remove personal data where there’s no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- The right to restrict processing: Individuals have the right to block or suppress processing of their personal data.
- The right to data portability: This allows individuals to retain and reuse their personal data for their own purpose.
- The right to object: In certain circumstances, individuals are entitled to object to their personal data being used.
To exercise any of your rights, or if you have any other questions about our use of your personal data, please contact email@example.com.